IptvBoss Editor app
There are many reasons you would choose IPTVBoss over other editors. Here are some:
– Powerful as it runs on your own computer or VPS.
– Has built-in EPG that can easily be customizable to display on your favorite app.
– Very fast and intuitive EPG mapping using the built-in EPGs.
– Create unlimited Layouts (playlists) and add multiple users per Layouts so you don’t have to make multiple layouts of the same service for friends/family.
NO! Absolutely not. We provide 2 services:
1.IPTVBoss – An extremely versatile M3U/XC editor that you run on your own server/VPS.
2. EPGBoss – High quality EPG data to add to your favorite player/editor/panel.
Your token is going to be found in 2 places:
1. You should receive a welcome email with token.
2. When logged into your “Client Portal”, click on your account name at the top right of the page and choose “Account Notes”. You can always find your token in the notes.
There are several ways to host your playlists. If you read the manual, it explains how to setup Dropbox or GDrive to self host and sync directly from your IPTVBoss app.
There are other options to host your IPTVBoss playlists, feel free to join the Discord with the link at the bottom o the page.
Probably not as the customization IPTVBoss can do requires so much CPU/RAM, making it almost impossible for a server to handle multiple edits and processing at the same time.
Yes, feel free to join the IPTVBoss Discord channel using the link at the bottom of the page for real-time support for IPTVBoss and all of our services.
Currently EPG Boss accepts PayPal and CoinPayments.
Yes, please use CoinPayments upon checkout to pay with Crypto.
The only “real” information needed is an email where you will receive your account password, invoices, and token/links.
The portal we are using adds all the other customer information boxes by default and we cant remove them. But we don’t need any other information.
We carry over 70+ countries and have 18,500+ channels separated by country. Most of the EPGs have up to 7 days worth of EPG data. Finally, we add nice elements to the data that customers like for instance check out the screenshot on the Home Page showing our New/Live tags.
Our EPG Data will be locked to 1 IP Address where decide to use it, whether at home or an IPTV Panel. This is in order to protect our data.
You may purchase the ability to have a 2nd IP added.
Your links are going to be found in 2 places.
1. You should receive an email with your a URL Link that will display all the EPG links you subscribed to. Make sure not to click on the Force IP link, unless you have to force an IP change.
2. When logged into your “Client Portal”, click on your account name at the top right of the page and choose “Account Notes”. You could see up to 2 notes: EPG Links and IP Address(s) (if you already downloaded an EPG the IP has locked).
Make sure to read the email with your links as it shows how you can make sure the correct IP address is set.
**Forcing a new IP address is only allowed once in a 24 hour period.
The defaulted EPG links on your page are 3-Day, meaning the EPGs will have 3 Days of future data.
Some customers have requested less days so we added a 2-Day EPGs option, meaning 2 Days of future data and the link to the 2 Days EPGs can be found towards the top of the main links page.
Finally, Full EPG (the link also at the top of the page) are the full amount of future days (which most are about 6 to 7 days).